Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[Freeswitch-users] register with FQDN or IP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrjoli021 at gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:08 pm    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] register with FQDN or IP Reply with quote

Hello,

I am running a small freeswitch system with several phones, users register with the IP of the freeswitch box.  Since they are now working from home more, they need to be able to connect remotely.   I have built a kamailio proxy and exposed it.  I created an FQDN sip.mydomain.com and pointed it to the kamailio box.  The registration comes in and kamailio sends it to freeswitch.  

On the freeswitch box my internal sip profile looks like this.  I have also reloaded it.
<domain name="all" alias="false" parse="false"/>
<domain name="sip.mydomain.com" alias="true" parse="true"/>

Registrations from the public internet still fail, but users registering with the IP work.  What am I missing?

2021-01-19 12:19:37.480591 [WARNING] sofia_reg.c:1794 SIP auth challenge (REGISTER) on sofia profile 'internal' for [222@Sip.mydomain.com (222@Sip.mydomain.com)] from ip 1.1.1.1
2021-01-19 12:19:37.540512 [WARNING] sofia_reg.c:2930 Can't find user [222@Sip.mydomain.com (222@Sip.mydomain.com)] from 1.1.1.1
You must define a domain called 'Sip.mydomain.com' in your directory and add a user with the id="222" attribute
and you must configure your device to use the proper domain in its authentication credentials.
2021-01-19 12:19:37.540512 [WARNING] sofia_reg.c:1739 SIP auth failure (REGISTER) on sofia profile 'internal' for [222@Sip.mydomain.com (222@Sip.mydomain.com)] from ip 1.1.1.1

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: