Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users
View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
woodydickson at gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Question about FIFO event Reply with quote

Hi,

I am trying to write an event listener that can record the time when a FIFO consumer rejoins the queue after the caller hangs up. Tracing through all the event traffic, I notice that there is FIFO-Action= consumer_start, consumer_stop, and consumer_pop, but there isn't one that indicates that the consumer rejoins the queue after the caller hangs up. Is there anyway I can detect this particular event?

Thanks for your help.

Woody
Back to top
mike at jerris.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Question about FIFO event Reply with quote

On Nov 10, 2008, at 7:25 AM, Woody Dickson wrote:

Quote:
Hi,

I am trying to write an event listener that can record the time when
a FIFO consumer rejoins the queue after the caller hangs up.
Tracing through all the event traffic, I notice that there is FIFO-
Action= consumer_start, consumer_stop, and consumer_pop, but there
isn't one that indicates that the consumer rejoins the queue after
the caller hangs up. Is there anyway I can detect this particular
event?

If there isn't currently an event, one would need to be added to
mod_fifo.c. Patches can be be submitted at http://jira.freeswitch.org

Miike

Back to top
cesar at auronix.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Question about FIFO event Reply with quote

There are two more actions, I know because I sent the patch for them, there
are "consumer_reentrance" and "consumer_wrapup", for knowing when the
consumer enters wrapup, and also when he reenters the queue. As far as I
recall they were added to the trunk some time ago.

Bye.

Cesar Cepeda.

Quote:
On Nov 10, 2008, at 7:25 AM, Woody Dickson wrote:

Quote:
Hi,

I am trying to write an event listener that can record the time when
a FIFO consumer rejoins the queue after the caller hangs up.
Tracing through all the event traffic, I notice that there is FIFO-
Action= consumer_start, consumer_stop, and consumer_pop, but there
isn't one that indicates that the consumer rejoins the queue after
the caller hangs up. Is there anyway I can detect this particular
event?

If there isn't currently an event, one would need to be added to
mod_fifo.c. Patches can be be submitted at http://jira.freeswitch.org

Miike

users
http://www.freeswitch.org

Back to top
juanbackson at gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Question about FIFO event Reply with quote

Mike,

If Cesar already have the patch, I don't need to re-invent the wheel
anymore. Otherwise, I will try to write one myself.

Cesar,
Would you please send me a copy of your patch?

Thanks,
Woody

brian at freeswitch.org
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Question about FIFO event Reply with quote

You can put your patch up on jira.freeswitch.org

/b

cesar at auronix.com
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Question about FIFO event Reply with quote

My patch was added to the trunk weeks ago. Download the latest version of
mod_fifo and you will see it.

The event fifo::info with action=consumer_reentrance is fired just as the
consumer leaves wrapup iff he entered the fifo in wait mode and has not hung
his call.

It is around line 133x

Bye.

Cesar Cepeda.

Quote:
You can put your patch up on jira.freeswitch.org

/b

On Nov 10, 2008, at 9:01 PM, Juan Backson wrote:

Quote:
Mike,

If Cesar already have the patch, I don't need to re-invent the wheel
anymore. Otherwise, I will try to write one myself.

Cesar,
Would you please send me a copy of your patch?

Thanks,
Woody

users
http://www.freeswitch.org