Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users
View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
bilaln018 at gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:11 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] [FreeSWITCH sched_hangup does not execute Reply with quote

Hi Users,I want to build a scenario in which if the B-Party hangup the call, A-Party can still be able to process through the dialplan.
This works fine if B-Party hangup the call, but if the B-Party is hanup forcefully via  sched_hangup (timeout), call gets terminated i-e A-Party is not able to reach 'execute_extension' application.

Here is my dialplan snippet
https://justpaste.it/2ppra

I have attached as an image as well.

Regards
Bilal Abbasi
Back to top
brian at freeswitch.com
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:15 pm    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] [FreeSWITCH sched_hangup does not execute Reply with quote

It's because you're executing it on the wrong leg.

/b
PS: Don't use nolocal.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 5:25 AM Bilal Abbasi <bilaln018@gmail.com (bilaln018@gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:
Hi Users,I want to build a scenario in which if the B-Party hangup the call, A-Party can still be able to process through the dialplan.
This works fine if B-Party hangup the call, but if the B-Party is hanup forcefully via  sched_hangup (timeout), call gets terminated i-e A-Party is not able to reach 'execute_extension' application.

Here is my dialplan snippet
https://justpaste.it/2ppra

I have attached as an image as well.

Regards
Bilal Abbasi

Enhance your FreeSWITCH install with disruptive priced SMS and PSTN services.
Build your next product on our scalable cloud platform.

Join our online community to chat in real time https://signalwire.community

Professional FreeSWITCH Services
sales@freeswitch.com (sales@freeswitch.com)
https://freeswitch.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites
https://freeswitch.com/oss
https://freeswitch.org/confluence
https://cluecon.com

FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
FreeSWITCH-users@lists.freeswitch.org (FreeSWITCH-users@lists.freeswitch.org)
https://freeswitch.com

--

Brian West | Co-founder and Developer
Need Commercial support? email sales@freeswitch.com (sales@freeswitch.com)
bilaln018 at gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:45 pm    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] [FreeSWITCH sched_hangup does not execute Reply with quote

Hi Users,
I found the solution via doing the following stuff, it might not be the most appropriate way of doing it, but it worked for me.

<action application="set" data="uuid1=${create_uuid()}"/>
<action application="set" data="uuid2=${create_uuid()}"/>
<action application="bridge" data="[leg_timeout=60,api_on_answer='sched_hangup +10 ${uuid1} alloted_timeout',origination_uuid=${uuid1}]sofia/gateway/testtrunk/6505935400,[leg_timeout=60,api_on_answer='sched_hangup +10 ${uuid2} alloted_timeout',origination_uuid=${uuid2}]sofia/gateway/testtrunk/5505935403"/>

Now i know exactly which leg i am hanging up, by generating the two uuid variables before starting the bridge.

Thanks everyone
Bilal Abbasi

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 1:05 AM Bilal Abbasi <bilaln018@gmail.com (bilaln018@gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:
Hi Brian and Marcel,I tried both things but still my dialplan is not going to execute extension. Here is my code snippet.
https://justpaste.it/7pwix

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 8:38 PM Marcel Haldemann <m.hald@outlook.com (m.hald@outlook.com)> wrote:

Quote:

Since you hangup with an error-code (ALLOTTED_TIMEOUT) you maybe need to set :

<action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>

Before the bridge.

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/continue_on_fail

[...]

Display posts from previous:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:
You cannot vote in polls in this forum