Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Users
View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
john at xaccel.net
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:33 pm    Post subject: [asterisk-users] Confbridge Reply with quote

To all:

No matter what I try, I cannot get the system to wait for the admin to join. It just dumps users into the bridge directly.
I do not have a pin for users, does that matter?

What am I missing?

Another issue the absolute timeout is not working ? … have recordings that last for over 24 hours… and this should not happen…
All calls should hangup after 4 ?

Any ideas ?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

This is my dialplan.

exten => s,1,Wait(1)
exten => s,n,Answer
exten => s,n,Set(TIMEOUT(absolute)=14400)
exten => s,n,NoOp(${CALLERID(name)})
exten => s,n,NoOp(${CALLERID(num)})
exten => s,n,NoOp()
exten => s,n,Playback(church) ; "Please hold while..."
exten => s,n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,announce_join_leave)=no)
exten => s,n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,startmuted)=yes)
exten => s,n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,template)=church)
exten => s,n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,marked)=no)
exten => s,n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,wait_marked)=yes)
exten => s,n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,end_marked)=yes)
exten => s,n,ConfBridge(xaccel)
exten => s,n,hangup

confbridge.conf

[general]
[church]
type=user
startmuted=yes
announce_join_leave=no
announce_user_count=no
wait_marked=yes
end_marked=yes
music_on_hold_when_empty=no
quiet=yes
;
[xaccel]
type=bridge
record_conference=yes
;
Then calling in I see this
Conference Bridge Name Users Marked Locked Muted
================================ ====== ====== ====== =====
xaccel 1 0 No No

John Bittner
CTO

380 US Highway 46, Suite 500
Totowa, NJ 07512
Phone: 201.806.2602 x2405
Fax: 201.806.2604
Cell: 973.390.1090
www.xaccel.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information which should not be shared or forwarded. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the e-mail.
Back to top
sbasan at bluebe.net
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:35 pm    Post subject: [asterisk-users] Confbridge Reply with quote

John,
What you see it's how it should be.
The wait for admin means that all users join the conference room but the conference is not started and they all should hear MOH.
When the admin will join then the conference will start and all will hear the admin (or all others if they are not muted)

Office: +972-77-6662000 E-mail: office@bluebe.net (office@bluebe.net)
Fax: +972-77-6662020 Web: http://www.bluebe.net

[...]

Display posts from previous:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Users All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:
You cannot vote in polls in this forum